My professional work experience and my expertise as Humor Trainer are complementing one another in an excellent way. I am acquainted with the obstacles in business and I know how to succeed with humor.
Vita in key points
• Certified HumorKom® Humor Trainer/Humor Coach
• Since January 2020 trainer at HumorKom®, Konstanz
• Bachelor degree in International Business
• Diploma as Clown und Comedy Actor
• Worked several years in sales and marketing of international companies
• Lived and worked 10 years abroad in the USA and The Netherlands
• Married, mother of four kids, lives in Freiburg, Germany
• Hobbies: choir singing, photography, improvisation theatre, tennis, hiking, skiing
Steps on my way to become a Humor Trainer
Searching for more serenity and enjoyment
I worked many years in sales and marketing of several international companies. Hereby I experienced how demanding and stressful work life can be. Most of the time my sense of humor disappeared immediately in difficult situations. I looked for a way to integrate more serenity and enjoyment into my professional and daily life.
Developing of intuition and flexibility
I lived and worked 10 years in the United States and The Netherlands. My international experience made me considerate in the interaction with other cultures. It sharpened my flexibility, my intuition and my ability to see things from different angles. These skills are important prerequisites for the adequate use of humor in everyday life.
Acquisition of professional humor methods and techniques
During my 2-year education as Humor Trainer I learned effective methods and techniques to strengthen my own humor skills. I acquired the practical and theoretical humor tools to pass on my expertise to my customers.
Strengthening of humor skills
To strengthen my own humor skills, I completed a training as a Clown and Comedy Actor. In this connection I broadened the variety of my humor methods and techniques.
Joining the trainer team at HumorKom®
Since January 2020 I am part of the trainer team at the institution HumorKom®, Konstanz
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL)
2020 I will conclude the programme as Laughter Yoga Leader Training (CLYL) based on the Laughter Yoga University International of Dr. Madan Kataria.